Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Entrepreneurial Qualities



Most of the time
Sometimes
Hardly ever
1.    I have a great deal of energy.

x

2.    I am confident that I can do what I set out to do.

x

3.    I can plan for the future.
x


4.    Money is important to me.

x

5.    I take responsibility for my own actions.
x


6.    Achieving my goals is more important to me than financial security.
x


7.    I see problems as challenges that make daily life interesting.
x


8.    I am able to set goals for myself.
x


9.    I am comfortable with risk.
x


10. I am able to learn from my mistakes.
x


11. I am willing to seek help when I need it.


x
12. I strive for excellent in everything that I do.

x

13. I am flexible.
x


14. I am reliable.
x


15. I have the ability to be creative and innovative.
x


16. I interact well with others.
x


17. I can identify the skills of others.

x


    1) Choose a statement that makes you proud and write it below. Why does it make you proud? How is this related to entrepreneurship?  
“I see problems as challenges that make daily life interesting.” It makes me proud because I believe that if life is the same it’s not as fun as when you have a obstacle to overcome. It relates to entrepreneurship because being an onwner of a business will bring multiple obstacles every day, whether it’s a customer or an order didn’t go through for inventory.
2.  2)  Choose a statement to which you answered “hardly ever”. Why is this important for an entrepreneur?
“I am willing to seek help when I need it.” Whenever I am having difficulties with something I tend to just try to work out the problem by myself. It’s an important quality for an entrepreneur because you need that extra support to get by.
3.    3) Provide a strategy you can use to improve one of your “hardly ever” responses.

The next time I am having difficulty with some of my work for school I will go to the teacher or one of my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment