Monday, March 2, 2015

This is me.

Who am I? I'm Sara Irvine


This is a picture of Grand Turk In the Turks and Caicos. I have visited there twice within the last two years and both times brought me inspiration due to the welcoming environment and beautiful scenery. While I was scuba diving there, it gave me an experience that was utterly overwhelming because it gave me the determination to go for what I want.


"A man either lives life as it happens to him, meets it head-on and licks it, or he turns his back on it and starts to wither away." -Dr. Boyce, "The Menagerie", Star Trek

Entrepreneurial Strength

I'm very creative and determined for tasks. I really love challenges and taking risks.

Entrepreneurial Weakness

I'm not the most social person out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment